Sherwood Park For Sale By Owner Sellers
Many people don't realize that selling a home is a complicated, time-consuming process. With numerous factors to consider such as open houses, advertising, pricing, negotiating and handling the numerous kinds of inquiries, it can be very exhausting and even worse – unfruitful. Many homeowners report the familiar grief after an open house: "I got lots of people, but most were just looking" or "They wanted it for a song".
You may be thinking, "why would I need a Sherwood Park REALTOR® to sell my home?" Here are just a few of the key reasons why a For Sale By Owner needs help:
- Without working day in and day out in the real estate market it is quite unlikely that a Sherwood Park For Sale By Owner home seller will have complete understanding about pricing. Often a seller is forced to reduce the price and may have to accept less money for the home than the seller would have received had he/she started at the right price. When Sonia goes to work with you she ensures you will receive the most current market stats along with a thorough market analysis report to GUARANTEE your home is in a solid market position. Sonia will sell your home FAST and for TOP DOLLAR.
- A property depreciates the longer it is on the market. Many owners fail to take advantage of this excitement by limiting the market to their immediate contacts and advertising. Sonia ensures your home is advertised 24 hours a day until it is sold. Her home selling and marketing strategies are constantly being tested and improved to ensure your home is exposed to the largest pool of QUALIFIED buyers.
- The two most common people who prey on For Sale by Owner Home Sellers in Sherwood Park and Edmonton are:
- Investors/Bargain Hunters
These people who are looking to capitalize on a For Sale By Owner Seller's lack of negotiating experience and market knowledge to score their next deal. Any time a buyer doesn't buy from a store or through a sales person they expect to pay substantially less. In a sense they would expect to save the sales commissions or profits that would normally go to a sales person or store owner. Why should someone do all the work a salesperson would do and still pay the same price? For example if the seller is trying to save six percent and the buyer is trying to save six percent, now they are 12 percent apart!
- People who can't qualify to buy your home
These people will often approach For Sale by Owner Sellers because they have had previous financial difficulties and want the owner to finance them. While for the right person, this could be a profitable investment, most sellers need to pull as much equity out of the property as possible to be able to move on with their next home.
- Investors/Bargain Hunters
- Did you realize that any time a private seller is away from home, the home is off of the Market? Sonia guarantees that someone will always be available to handle and follow up with inquiries during both peak hours and off-peak hours.
- A seller selling privately can expect to put a minimum of 80 hours "work" into the project, without a guaranteed result. This does not account for out-of pocket expenditures such as advertising, lawn signs, etc. Selling a Sherwood Park home CAN be extremely stressful! Let Sonia take care of the details, from the first step of marketing to the final sale, so you can continue on with your life.
Did you know that when you choose to list your home with Sonia, you are getting one of them most reliable, successful REALTORS® in Sherwood Park? She provides 5 Star Service to home sellers with rave reviews. Choosing to work with Sonia will likely save you money: That's because your home will be priced correctly, you will receive 24-hour advertising until it is sold, and you'll be placing your home before the most qualified potential buyers. Why settle for anything less than the best? If you have considered selling your home by owner, Sonia would love to sit down with you and discuss your decision, WITH NO OBLIGATION!
Ready to see the difference Sonia makes? Request a free Sherwood Park or Edmonton home evaluation or contact Sonia today at 780-707-6015 to learn more about how she can help make your home sale a success story!