If you are planning on redecorating your home, you will want to check out what products are available in the market. Since there are a large number of furniture stores in Edmonton and Sherwood Park, it is a good idea to conduct a bit of research before going furniture shopping. This will help you identify what these stores specialize in and what they sell.
Here we look at 10 different stores that you can visit to find the furnishings, décor, furniture and other interior products you need. These stores offer various styles ranging from traditional to modern and everything in between. Typically most stores require ordering although some of them have ready stocks and you can buy the product off the shelves.
Aspects to Keep In View before Buying Furniture
Before buying any furniture for your house keep a few pointers in your mind such as:
- The available space
- The styling of the existing furniture
- Materials used in the furniture
- How often you have guests over
- Your personal preferences
- Your budget
The top 10 furniture stores in Edmonton
- URBAN BARN With locations in both Edmonton and Sherwood Park, this store hosts a variety of contemporary and traditional pieces as well as a variety of home decor items to help you make the most out of your space.
- CHINTZ & COMPANY Situated near 10502 – 105th Ave NW in Edmonton, this store is known for the chic and traditional twist used in their furniture. Unique details are incorporated in all the products, which add a distinctive look to them.
- RESTORATION HARDWARE Located in Southgate Centre 5015-111st, this store provides customers with a large selection of furniture products. Known for their clean and classic looks with rustic raw elements, this store offers a lot more to customers who are looking for something unique that stands out.
- POTTERY BARN Located on 8882-170 St, Pottery Barn offers a large selection of various products ranging from traditional, contemporary, a touch of rustic and nautical features.
- CRATE & BARREL This store is known for its mid-century products with a few modern features and warm clean lines. It is located at Southgate Centre 5015-111 St
- PIER 1 IMPORTS Furniture that is manufactured here has an ethnic exotic flavour. They have traditional and contemporary styled furniture. The store is conveniently located with locations in both Edmonton & Sherwood Park.
- HOME ENVY FURNISHINGS Located at 5240 Windermere Blvd (Edmonton) and #16-9175 Broadmoor Blvd (Sherwood Park), HEF is known for its Canadian made solid wood furnishings and accessories – made to order! Give your home a personalized touch with custom-made pieces from Home Envy Furnishings.
- RESIDE FURNISHINGS It is an Edmonton based company, known to incorporate industrial and rustic elements to their products. Located at 10434 Mayfield Rd buyers who want an older and rustic look can opt for products from this store.
- OLD HIPPY WOOD PRODUCTS If you’re looking for a custom piece to add character and a unique flair to your space, look no further than Sherwood Park’s own Old Hippy. Locally made, these furniture pieces maintain the unaltered characteristics of the wood used to ensure an authentic piece just for you.
- SOFA LAND Newly opened in Sherwood Park, Sofaland has been family owned and operated since 1992. They have a variety of modern, traditional, and quality furniture at an affordable price.
If you are located in Edmonton or Sherwood Park, you can choose from any of these stores that provide excellent and well-designed products. Good quality products will not only enhance the aesthetics of your home but improve its value as well. Want some more tips or are looking to sell your home? Get in touch with me today, Sonia Tarabay – Top 100 REALTOR® RE/MAX WORLDWIDE.