Thu, 27 Jun
Happy Canada Day!
Did you know Sherwood Park and the Strathcona County have a long list of family-friendly events you can attend? Whether you’re looking for something to do at Broadmoor Lake Park, or want to attend the Chamber of Commerce Canada Day Parade, there’s something here for everyone.
So here’s how it works, you can buy a wristband before June 30th for only $5 and it will grant you automatic, unlimited access to any ticketed activities. This includes: pony rides, wagon rides, laser tag, remote control monster trucks, rock climbing wall, zip line and more! For more information on the exciting Canada Day Festival click here.
I hope to see you at any of these exciting Canada Day activities!
Thu, 20 Jun
Meet Your Chamber of Commerce!
The Sherwood Park Chamber of Commerce is a non-profit community organization that stands for promoting businesses, monitoring local governments and supporting the Sherwood Park community. The Chamber is run by an elected group of members; they are the driving force behind the Chamber of Commerce and its community efforts. These volunteers produce ideas, goals, funds, and services that keep the Chamber running.
This awesome organization also hosts and supports a wide variety of year-round family-friendly events. From annual business awards to fundraisers, they are active members of the community. See below for a list of upcoming events and fundraisers hosted by the Chamber of Commerce:
- Chamber Open House – June 26th. Interested in learning more about the Chamber of Commerce? Visit their Open House and learn about the many benefits of being a member.
- Canada Day Parade – July 1st. Do you have any Canada Day plans? Join the Chamber of Commerce at the family-friendly Canada Day Parade!
- Business Awards – October 18th. Every year the Chamber nominates and elects a Sherwood Park business owner who shows good customer service and is actively promoting the community. Nominations close September 9th, 2013.
In case you haven’t noticed, I’m a proud supporter of the Sherwood Park Chamber of Commerce. If you’re interested in learning more about the upcoming events or want to become a member, visit their website today.
Contact me, Sonia Tarabay, for all your Sherwood Park Real Estate needs!
Fri, 14 Jun
Welcome to my website: SONIASELLS.com! Whether you’re a new visitor, or an existing client, this website will look different to you. Well, that’s because it’s new. Over the past few months, I’ve been working to ensure SONIASELLS.com is a direct reflection of who I am- not only as a REALTOR®, but also as an individual. So for those of you who don’t know, who is Sonia Tarabay?
Well, I must confess that when it comes to me, you should know 3 things:
- You can spot me in and around Sherwood Park. There’s a reason why I say “With Sonia It’s SOLD!” Take a trip down Sherwood Park and spot my For Sale signs- drive back a few days later and those signs will say SOLD. I also have a playful and nurturing side: I truly love to give back to my community. Click on my Community Support Page to learn all about local charitable organizations I proudly support.
- I’m an aggressive negotiator. Take one visit to my Aggressive Marketing Page and discover why when you list with me, you get A “Tiger” On Your Side.
- I absolutely love my job! If you want to learn more about me and what my clients have to say about me, scroll over to the About Sonia Page. I will happily help you navigate through the Real Estate jungle and find you the best Sherwood Park property to suit your needs.
Now that you know, feel free to navigate and explore my website. If you have any questions or feedback, please Let Me Know. I am very approachable and reachable! Spot me on Facebook or even follow me on Twitter. Below you can also leave your questions or comments on the topics I write about.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Tue, 04 Jun
Welcome to my new blog! I look forward to sharing new and exciting updates about the Real Estate Market and what is happening around town! Stay tuned for new posts coming soon!